This post will be short, and there will still be a regular post coming out later this morning, so don’t worry! I just have a couple of book keeping items that I want to share with you all, and I am pretty excited about them! Bear with me through all of them – there are 4, and they’re pretty big news for a small-time blogger like me!
1. My latest Guest Post is up in el3mentsofwellness.com – you should all go check it out! If you’re wondering what my stance is on Stretching before/after a workout, this article spells it out, and hopefully will motivate you to consider (or perhaps reconsider) your entire workout strategy with a carefully critical perspective. Maybe you change some things, maybe you don’t – but it’s always good to be informed and thoughtful!
2. I’ve just been invited to do another Guest Post at 365daysofbacon.wordpress.com, and I am REALLY excited about it! I love being invited to do Guest Posts – it’s an indication that people actually like what I have to say, and perhaps more importantly, how I say it! If you want to get a feel for what kinds of posts go up over at 365daysofbacon, you should all definitely head over there and check it out! I don’t know when my post is going to be put up, but I’ll be cooking up the recipe for it tonight and I am really looking forward to it seeing it posted up! Obviously, I’ll let you all know as soon as it gets posted!
- And the blog that inspired the invitation: Avocado Dressing, And Another “What’s For Breakfast?” Salad
3. Carl Mason-Liebenberg, over at el3mentsofwellness.com has invited me to participate, as a contributor, in his “Sultry Summer Sculpting” Complete Body Transformation 90-day program. I will be submitted to his audience as a contributor, and as a chef, throughout his 90-day program. If you’ve been following my blog thus far, this may be a great chance to jump in on a 90-day program, knowing that one of the contributors is your very own Urban Paleo Chef! If any of you are interested, feel free to let me know in the comments section, or head on over to el3mentsofwellness.com and let Carl know that I sent you. He’ll hook you up with a good deal – and trust me, it’s worth it!
4. I’ve just been invited to submit several recipes to a Paleo Compilation Cook Book (called “Fat Burning Kitchen”) over at fatburningman.com! This is very exciting for me – even better than Guest Posts, though only slightly. It will be a huge opportunity, and hopefully a great step in the direction of recognition, for me to be published! I know that Noah Matthews said it first, so I’ll give credit where credit is due. Perhaps this will be the first step toward a published cookbook of my own? Who’s to say?!?
Ok, that’s all of it. I know, it’s quite a list, right?!? Well, exciting things are happening, and apparently I get to play my own very small part of it! Thanks for giving me an audience, you guys have kept me motivated!